Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated May 26, 2020
By using the Every8.Cloud Service, you agree to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”). This Policy describes prohibited uses of the Service and the website www.every8.cloud. The described examples are not exhaustive. By using the Service or accessing the Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
Prohibited Materials and action
You may not, and may not allow any third-party, including its users, to use services to display, store, process or transmit:
- Infringing Content. Material that infringes or misappropriates a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Offensive Content. Hate-related or violent material, and/or material advocating discrimination against individuals or groups, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Protected Data. Content that includes credit card or payment card data or for which disclosure is prohibited under any law, agreement or fiduciary relationship, including but not limited to, proprietary or confidential information.
- Harmful Content. Unlawful software, malicious code, such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful ormalicious files, scripts, agents or programs including any materials advocating or advancing criminal hacking, cracking, or phishing.
- Privacy. Content that violates, encourages or furthers conduct that would violate the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties, any applicable laws, including any criminal laws, or any third-party rights.
You may not use the Service to, nor allow its users or any third-party to use the Service to:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities or Content that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming, or any activities or Content which promote, encourage or advocates any of the foregoing or would be likely to result in civil liability.
- Email/Messaging Abuse. Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (spam) or any other type of messages (SMS, MMS, or other text messages or push notifications).
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or accessing the system for the purposes of web scraping, web crawling, web monitoring, or other similar activity.
- Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system.